Sunday, December 12, 2010

David


Every day is like Christmas in our house. I receive the gift of kindness each morning as I wake up to an always-chipper husband singing around the house and preparing both breakfast and lunch for the two of us as we go about our day. I see the excitement of a child every afternoon as I walk in the door as if my mere presence is as good as all of Santa's reindeer landing on our roof. I am showered with daily service and compliments worth more than anything that comes beautifully wrapped in a box. And I am reminded of Christ in all that he strives to become and the pure goodness that shines from all of his actions. While it might not always be December, I have a year-round Christmas husband and I adore him.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for year-round Christmas from a sweet hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of the two of you. Did you take it on your honeymoon?
    LOVE YOU
    MOM

    ReplyDelete