Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's day!  It has been a fantastic day full of fun adventures for me and Mr. Hyram.  I love how much more interactive he is.  His personality comes out more and more every day. :)
David is so sweet to always bring me beautiful flowers!

Guess what?

Both grandmas were on the same page this Valentine's day.  Grandma Telford sent this cute bib in a package yesterday... 

...and Grandma Love brought this cute shirt when she came to visit last week!  Hahaha!

Not quite sure about craft time... 
More excited about it :)  


Is it bad to let your baby eat frosting?  He liked it. ;) 
Fascinated by the mixer.


 Takin' a little rest while the cupcakes baked.
Our heart attack for Dad.  



The finished product :)
Mom and Dad got to go on a date while Uncle Garet stayed with Hyram :) 
Kiwi Loco is our favorite! 




I love this man!  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment