Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Quarter Century

My dear David has reached a significant milestone.  He has now been alive for a quarter century.  We are so glad that he was born and blesses all of us each day! :)

My adorable husband who was sooooo embarrassed when I made him wear this hat :)
Birthday treats 




So let me tell you about David Love...I got home from work on HIS birthday...and these lovelies were waiting for ME!  When I asked him why, he just said, "I just wanted to serve someone else on my birthday." Isn't he the BEST EVER????!?!?!?!

Making waffle bowls to go with our ice cream sundaes :) 
Blowing out the candles... 


Jessica & JT Miller
Mike & Skyla Corrigan 
Me, Hyram, & David :) 
To end the night, all the boys set up our new rocking chair in the nursery!  What great guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment